Inbox is full with news and events:
- Dedication for restoring the name Bde Maka Ska set for Saturday.
- Belated Apology: In 1862, Dr. William Mayo stole the remains of Cut Nose, one of the 38 Dakota men hung in Mankato following the U.S. Dakota War. One hundred and fifty six year’s later, the Mayo Clinic apologizes.
- Indigenous Food Tasting Oct. 8
- Mindful direct action training set at Common Ground Meditation Center Saturday.
- Water protectors face felony trespass charges as they try to stop DAPL in Louisiana, an example of how states are trying to stifle protest with stiffer penalties.