In this blog:
- Support drive for Line 3 front line resistance
- Volunteers sought for “Watch the Line,” a citizen effort to monitors Line 3 construction
- National digital rally to Stop Line 3 Wednesday, featuring Winona LaDuke and Tara Houska
- Tell President-elect Biden to Stop Line 3
Support MN350 front-line supply drive
MN350 has organized supply drives for front line resistance to Line 3. Organizers report that requests are coming from more water protector groups and they hope to respond quickly.
Click here for details on how to help.
Even if we all can’t be physically present on the frontlines we can support the resistance as allies providing resources.
Please share this link with your contacts, friends and family.
Watch the Line volunteers needed
Watch the Line is seeking volunteers to help legally monitor Line 3 construction. The information we gather is made available to the public. If problems are seen, we will report them to the appropriate regulatory agencies.
You can register here for one of our two upcoming trainings.
- Saturday, Dec. 12 from noon – 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 15 from 6 – 8 p.m.
For more info, see the Watch the Line website.
National digital rally to Stop Line 3
A National Digital Rally to Stop Line 3 is happening this Wednesday, 7 p.m. Central. RSVP now to learn about ways that you can take action to protect the water, land, and the people working to #StopLine3.
Speakers will include:
- Winona LaDuke (White Earth Nation), Honor the Earth
- Tara Houska (Couchiching First Nation), Giniw Collective,
- Bill McKibben, 350.org
- Mahyar Sorour, Sierra Club
- Sam Grant, 350MN
- Laalitha Surapaneni, Physicians for Social Responsibility
- And many more!
Tell President-elect Biden to Stop Line 3
The Sierra Club has organized a petition calling on President-elect Joe Biden to take a strong stand against the Enbridge Line 3 tar sands pipeline. Now’s the time when voices across the country are needed to show corporate polluters like Enbridge that they won’t be allowed to continue to put our communities at risk and pollute our planet.
You know what to do. Click the link below.