A Mutual Aid Drive is being organized to support Indigenous leaders working on the front lines to stop the Enbridge Line 3 tars sands oil pipeline through northern Minnesota. The drive is being organized by a coalition of MN350, Camps-A-Rising, and the Twin Cities Logistics Collective. It’s responding to specific requests from Indigenous water protectors and is reaching out for public support.
The Drive is accepting cash, food and gear donations. Here is the master list of requests. Click on the tabs for Food Drive and specific Camp requests. Below are details on how to contribute. Please give generously and share widely.
- Current shelf stable food needs are listed here and are updated regularly. Fresh, perishable, frozen and prepared food is also requested.
- Current gear needs are listed here and are updated regularly. Click on the tabs for needs at specific camps.
- Gear purchased from the Amazon Wishlist will be delivered directly to the Mutual Aid Drive.
Cash or check donations:
- Food: For donations you wish to go towards food, send checks payable to Mary Dylkowski, 23140 W Martin Lake Dr NE, Stacy, MN 55079.
- Gear: Cash donations accepted for gear via PayPal. Or send checks payable to Camps-A-Rising, 69 5-1/4 St., Prairie Farm, WI 54762
You can also drop off gear or cash/check donations at the collection sites below. New or gently used gear only, please.
MN350 office, 4407 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55406
Bring shelf-stable food and gear anytime during business hours to the MN350 Office. 9-5 weekdays, Fridays until 3pm. Frequent availability on evenings and weekends, call (612) 440-5350 to check if anyone’s around outside of business hours. Please do not bring food here that needs to be frozen or refrigerated as we do not have the capability to store it.
3452 Grand Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55409 – Text JD at (952) 818-4141
23140 W Martin Lake Dr. NE, Stacy, MN 55079 – Call or text Mary at (651) 503-1800
These two locations can accept food that needs refrigeration or freezing as well as gear and shelf-stable food. Please text or call to arrange a drop time at either of these sites.